Golden State Lifeguards is known for the high caliber of talent it attracts throughout the Southern California region. Anyone that contracts Golden State Lifeguards knows that they are getting exactly what they pay for which is why we go to great lengths to ensure the lifeguards hired are the best in the business.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Golden State Lifeguards staff, please email a cover letter accompanied with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before applying, please be sure to read the following requirements:
- Must be Southern California resident (Ventura County, San Fernando Valley, West Los Angeles)
- Must have 1 to 2 years of verifiable lifeguard experience.
- Must be currently certified lifeguard with American Red Cross or Starguard.
- Must have current and valid American Heart Association CPR/AED certification (Title 22).
- NREMT certification is desired but not necessary.
- Must have reliable transportation (No Lyft, No Uber, No public transportation)
- Must have valid driver license.
- Must have valid auto insurance.
- Must be physically fit and have ability to pass skills testing
- Must be able to pass background check.