Golden State Lifeguards is proud to present EMERGENCY L.A. Kids Day Camp!
This camp has been developed in response to a national conversation regarding CPR training for kids, empowering them to be lifesavers and not bystanders. As our population grows older, the possibility of experiencing a medical emergency such as heart attack is on the rise. Early CPR can be the difference between life or death for many which is why we are encouraging kids to learn this lifesaving skill in addition to basic first aid.
Our day camp will teach kids how to effectively administer CPR and render first aid when necessary. These are skills that will give kids the confidence of knowing they can save a life.
All training will be conducted by professional staff of lifeguards, EMT’s and/or Paramedics who have years of real world experience. These are not amateurs or hobbyists!!
- Tuesdays (CPR) & Thursdays (First Aid), 4:00pm to 7:00pm
- Saturdays (CPR & First Aid), 10:00am to 3:00pm
- Locations to be announced upon registration (West San Fernando Valley)
- Cost, $125.00 per child
- Pre-Registration required
Cost of camp includes:
- Pizza & drinks
- Free CPR mask (hard case)
- Interactive training
- Special visits by either police or fire personnel to answer questions (based on availability)
If you would like to register your child in this camp, please call 747-444-1035 or email us at email@example.com