IF YOU MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED AND GIVEN FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS
ALL POOL PARTY LIFEGUARD POSITIONS ARE PART-TIME, ON-CALL, $25.00 PER HOUR + TIPS + MILEAGE
POOL LIFEGUARD CANDIDATES MUST APPLY BEFORE TAKING THE PERFORMANCE TEST. ONCE APPLICATIONS ARE APPROVED, CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED AND GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE PERFORMANCE TEST.
- Pool Lifeguard positions will be available on a year-round, part-time basis.
- Pool Lifeguard employees may be required to work holidays and weekends on a year-round basis.
- Pool Lifeguard employees must furnish and wear standard apparel prescribed by the Human Resources Division.
- Pool Lifeguard employees are required to pass a swimming performance test administered by the Senior Lifeguard command staff once a year to retain employment.
All candidates must have the following:
– Must be a U.S. citizen
– Must be a Southern California resident (We do not sponsor H-1B VISA applicants)
– Must be 18 years of age of older, over 21 years of age preferred
– Must have the ability to pass a background check to include criminal background check
– Must have the ability to pass all skills testing to include swim tests (lateral candidates are exempt)
– Must be physically fit and able to perform the job of lifeguard
– Must be available all weekends and holidays (Spring Break, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day)
CERTIFICATES: You must have the following valid certificates:
- American Red Cross CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers OR American Heart Association CPR/AED for Healthcare Providers Certificate.
- Certificate of completion from an American Red Cross or Starguard Lifeguarding course dated within the last two years or concurrently working with a lifeguard agency such as Los Angeles County Lifeguards or State Of California.
- All lifeguard candidates will be required to obtain California Mandated Reporter Certificate (Free training online)
LICENSE: A valid California Class C Driver License is required at the time of hire.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Emergency Medical Technician Certification issued by NREMT.
- Emergency Medical Responder Certification
We are seeking candidates in the following regions:
– Los Angeles County
– Orange County
– Ventura County
– Santa Barbara County
Please submit interest and/or resumes to email@example.com
No phone calls please!!
ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE